About this Opportunity
In this role, you will be performing administrative duties and supporting our growing legal team. We are looking for someone who is bubby, friendly and confident, and who enjoys working as part of a team.
In this role you will:
- Collaborate with clients, solicitors, expert witnesses, administrative support and courts to manage Legal matters in a timely and effective manner that engenders trust.
- Draft, review, and finalise various legal documents with an eye for detail
- Conduct comprehensive legal research to support case preparation
- Engage in client meetings and facilitate effective communication with stakeholders
- Keep legal matters organised and progressing
- Contribute to the development and optimisation of our practice-wide processes.
You will become a part of a supportive team that values collaboration, continuous learning, and a strong commitment to client satisfaction.
- 2-3 years of experience as a Paralegal
- Familiarity with Australian legal procedures and protocols
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical and research skills
- Proficiency in the use of software applications
- Strong attention to detail and a commitment to producing high-quality work
- The Permanent right to work in Australia.
Please forward your current CV for consideration.