Koffels Solicitors & Barristers is a cutting edge Sydney CBD law firm, that specializes in international cross-border work, representing individuals, private companies, small public companies and leading NGO’s in their domestic and overseas interests.
We are looking for a General Commercial Lawyer with an additional knowledge of conveyancing and migration preferable but not essential and strong communication skills to liaise with both clients and law firms, including overseas.
This role is a fantastic opportunity for lawyers seeking commercial and international transaction experience.
You will be working with a friendly, supportive and highly experienced team and be part of an ever-expanding law firm. This is a long term role with room for advancement.
- PQE 4 years.
- Attention to detail, accuracy and the ability to work in a team environment as well as independently are essential.
- The ability to work to a deadline in a fast-paced environment.
- Reviewing and summarising contracts.
- Drafting contracts and other legal documents.
- General office and administration duties.
- Time management and organisational skills
- Communication and people skills (An additional language is an advantage but not essential).