Problem-solving is the most important skill for lawyers. My aim is to help clients to solve their problems in a pragmatic way.
I have over ten years of prior experience working as a legal counsel in multinational corporations in the financial and FMCG industries, looking after their legal and compliance affairs in the Asia-Pacific region, and as a legal adviser to financial and competition regulators for their policy and enforcement works.
I have lived, studied and worked in a number of countries. Working with people from different cultural backgrounds, and conducting transactions in numerous jurisdictions, is part of my everyday life.
I was admitted as a lawyer in the following jurisdictions:
- Ireland | Solicitor | 2022
- New York | Attorney | 2017
- England & Wales | Solicitor | 2015
- High Court of Australia | Barrister & Solicitor | 2013
- New South Wales | Barrister & Solicitor | 2012
- New Zealand | Barrister & Solicitor | 2012
- Hong Kong | Barrister | 2010
I am affiliated with the following organisations:
- Associate | CPA Australia | 2022
- Member | Business & Human Rights Subcommittee, Australian Lawyers for Human Rights | 2015
- Fellow (FCIArb) | UK Chartered Institute of Arbitrators | 2012
- Specialist (CAMS) | Association of Certified Anti-money Laundering Specialists | 2012
- Examiner (CFE) | Association of Certified Fraud Examiners | 2012
- Bachelor of Arts (Politics & International Relations, Germanic Studies) | University of Sydney | 2022
- Master of Law | University of Amsterdam | 2005
- Bachelor of Law | University of Durham | 2004