Special CounselStephen has over 25 years of experience both as a Solicitor and Barrister appearing in NSW and Federal Courts over a broad range of legal practice.
VALUES“Engendering trust and confidence through good clear communication is paramount; and then to bring my years of experience to fulfil that confidence with the best possible result for my clients.”
BUSINESS“Applying attention to detail, sound preparation and a commitment to core legal principles creates the foundation on which results are based. Intention is not enough, a meticulous focus on the end goal is key.”
GLOBAL“It’s a shrinking world and the clients we represent can always know that we are there to assist regardless of their jurisdictional issues. The human condition is without borders.” Some of Stephen’s work:
- Personal Injury claims including; Civil Liability, brain damage, sexual abuse, quadriplegia ,motor accident, public liability work, common law damages and medical negligence claims.
- Appearances in Coronial Enquires
- Insurance and contractual disputes
- Strata title matters for Owners Corporations,
- Building & Construction matters relating to defective building works, warranty and payment disputes.
- Equine law involving syndicate management agreements, buying, selling and leasing of horses for owners and trainers.
- Plaintiff and Defendant work including complex civil, commercial claims for major property damages claims