At Koffels, we assist our clients to have the confidence in their decision making and we have a solid understanding of the requirements of all stakeholders including mortgage brokers and real estate agents. We pride ourselves on offering an efficient, personalised and cost-effective service on the sale and purchase of both residential and commercial properties in Australia, including New South Wales, Queensland, Western Australia and Victoria.
Our property lawyers have the expertise and experience to help you successfully complete any property transactions such as subdivisions, old system, qualified and company law as well as transfer of real estate with the transfer of business assets.
Internationally, we have an extensive experience in acting for Australian purchasers buying investment properties in different jurisdictions such as Philippines, Thailand and Vietnam. We also represent foreign investors from diverse locations purchasing real estate in Australia including China, India, United Kingdom, New Zealand and USA.
We can advise on all residential, commercial and industrial property transactions including:
- Drafting and review of contracts for the sale and purchase of land for residential, commercial land including purchase and sale of business shares in the business
- Stamp duty, land tax and GST issues involved with property transactions
- All mortgages for real property and chattels
- Advise on easements, covenants
- Caveat lodgement
- Commercial industrial, retail and domestic leases, transfer, assignment and surrender of leases
- Advise on residential tenancy agreements
- Advise on Development and planning a
- Strata title disputes
- Purchase, sale or leasing of plant or equipment
- Land and Environment Court appeals
- Foreign Investment Review Board applications for foreign purchasers
- Partitions of property
For some transactions we are able to offer fixed costs for the work such as agreements for sale or purchase of residential property, off-the-plan purchase, caveat lodgement and lease preparation from initial stage to completion.