Koffels Solicitors and Barristers, are seeking an accomplished PI Legal Secretary with a minimum of 3 years’ prior experience.
Our firm is long established mid-tier firm with a global network, a focus on excellence, and the provision of professional service both in Australia and internationally. Our office is located in the Sydney CBD and enjoys a friendly, close knit internal culture.
Skills & Experience
– Experience working in personal injury law.
– Good understanding of court processes and online services.
– Excellent communication skills (verbal, written and interpersonal).
– Excellent organisational and time management skills.
– Mature and sympathetic client service skills.
– Ability to manage deadlines.
– Ability to work independently and in a team
– Familiar with the use of Affinity. (Preferable but not essential)
– Strong work ethic with focus on getting the job done.
– Strong attention to detail.
– To be a team player in a collegiate office atmosphere.
Supporting a Personal Injury Team. This role will see you utilise your strong secretarial skills across Personal Injury related work. Attention to details, maintenance of files and record keeping is essential, as well as the ability to communicate with clients, consulting specialists and government bodies in support of matter progression.
You will enjoy working with people who take pride in their high standards of professionalism. The job offers great prospects and interesting, varied work in a friendly relaxed atmosphere.
An excellent salary package will be offered commensurate with your experience.
Please note that law students and law graduates should not apply as this position is for career Paralegals / Legal Secretaries only.