Family Lawyer – Family Crime General
Koffels Solicitors & Barristers is a full-service Sydney CBD mid-tier firm with a significant Litigation Practice. The firm is well established as strong advocates for its clients. We bring a different perspective in our approach in the attainment of highly successful results for our clients.
Koffels also has an extensive international network, and much of the firm’s work includes cross-border work, including in the Family Law practice as well as the commercial aspect of the firm.
We are seeking an experienced practitioner who has the ability to take on the conduct of Family Law, Crime and General Litigation matters.
Applicants will need:
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills in support of client interaction;
- Experience in preparation of court documents and daily correspondence;
- Ability to manage large file loads;
- Ability to liaise with third parties including opposing solicitors, counsel and experts;
- Maintain diary management and scheduling; and
- A keen application to detail.
The firm stands for three key principles:
- VALUES: The lawyer must have the strength of character, warm personality, self-assurance, and love working in a team environment. Be passionate about protecting and advancing the interests of their clients.
- BUSINESS: The lawyer must be proactive in driving matters forward and finding solutions that incorporate legal knowledge with a practical approach.
- GLOBAL: Knowledge of overseas jurisdictions is not a prerequisite for this position, as successful candidates will be supported in that role as the need arises.
This is an opportunity to be part of a growing area of our practice where we are taking a leading role in the jurisdiction.
Please Apply Using the Form Below.