About the business
Koffels Solicitors & Barristers are a supportive and close-knit team in the Sydney CBD. We are a full-service law firm with extensive cross-border practice and global professional affiliations. Legal services include corporate commercial transactions and litigation, Family Law, Wills & Estates and Personal Injury.
About the role
In the role of Legal Office Administrator/Paralegal, you will be performing administrative duties and supporting our growing legal team. We are looking for someone who is bubbly, friendly and confident, and who enjoys working as part of a team.
The role requires someone who will use their initiative to solve problems and assist solicitors and staff. The key tasks and responsibilities of the role include answering phones and directing calls, typing dictations and assisting the Principal and Partner with file management.
Some of the more specific duties include:
- Answering & directing incoming calls
- Mailing, banking & arranging couriers.
- Running daily errands, such as document deliveries and court filings.
- Undertaking administrative tasks relating to the reception area such as filing, printing, copying etc.
- Administration Support to Legal team;
- General office support.
Benefits and perks
We are a friendly, positive and supportive team. We are located in the CBD and therefore close to transport and shops. Full-time position.
Skills and experience
We are looking for someone with:
- A positive and friendly personality who enjoys working as a team but also independently;
- Competence in MS Office packages;
- Exceptional client service skills and the ability to prioritise tasks;
- Be efficient & well presented;
- Have an excellent telephone manner;
- Have an excellent command of English;
- Ability to multitask and prioritise tasks to meet deadlines;
- Proficient typing skills;
- Able to work unsupervised as well as with a team;
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a legal administrative role;
- Experience with Affinity will be highly regarded (but is not essential).