Senior Associate in Family Law and Employment Law with experience in representing clients in the Family Court of Australia, Federal Circuit Court, Supreme Court, District Court and the Local Court.
“Achieving the best results for my clients starts at a personal level. Every client and their story is unique”.
“The legal profession is a service industry and I aim to achieve optimum results for my clients in an efficient and cost effective manner”.
“In today’s society the ability to reach out and connect with lawyers around the globe is a must”.
Some of Alison’s work:
- Complex parenting matters including Hague Convention proceedings
- Complex property settlements involving complex corporate structures and trusts
- Drafting and advising clients in relation to Binding Financial Agreements
- Advising clients and making applications regarding spousal maintenance
- Advising clients on child support and preparing Child Support Agreements
- Providing extensive family law advice to disadvantaged members of the community
Bachelor of Laws