We advise and provide representation in all jurisdictions including Local, District and Supreme Courts.
Our areas of practice include:
- Advice and defence of prosecutions by WorkCover
- Apprehended violence orders (AVOs)
- Bail Applications
- Breaches of State Acts involving licensing in various industries tax and other applications
- Confiscation of assets under both State and Federal Jurisdictions for proceeds of crime
- Corporations Act proceedings and ASIC prosecutions
- Customs Excise
- Drugs offences
- Manslaughter and Murder
- Tax Fraud
- Traffic offences
- Sentence Appeal
The firm maintains relationships with experienced criminal barristers who are able to conduct advocacy in any jurisdiction of the State or in any Federal Court as required by the client.
We are also able to assist clients who have been criminally prosecuted from foreign jurisdiction. We are a key member of Lawyers Associated Worldwide (LAW) and IR Global we can connect our clients to over 850 firms in 150 different legal jurisdictions.
We can be contacted 24 hours a day with after hours contact phone numbers on our office answering service.